Transform your business to become the utility of tomorrow!
The 2nd Annual Future of Canada’s Utilities Forum seeks to help utilities adapt to an immensely increased pace of change. Who better to learn from than the experiences of experts, who are paving the way to this brave new world?
In a collaborative and interactive atmosphere, engage with the most recent challenges in customer engagement, energy efficiency and grid reliability. Source lessons learned, explore innovative pilot projects and determine the best way forward for your utility.
Counter the death spiral and adapt your utility to the 21st century. Register now to find out how!
TAKE AWAY 12 key insights across your company to:
- Unlock the potential of smart technology
- Manage knowledge and address the demographic shift in consumers and stakeholders
- Implement storm hardening strategies that reduce outage times and costs
- Integrate renewable resources, micro grids and storage technology
- Future-proof your investments
- Protect your grid and your consumers
- Engage your consumer through behavioral mechanisms
- Customize your communication with small and medium sized enterprises
- Educate your consumers on energy pricing and efficiency
- Enhance your situational awareness through data analytics
- Improve your business intelligence capacity through systems integration
- Build a business case to reflect the return of analytics investments
Interested in attending? Enquire now:
Tel: 1 (866) 298-9343 ext 200 (Toll Free)
Request Updates Speaker Enquiry